Monday 26 March 2012

Banana leaf B'day n Papa rich supper! by B'day boy!

Since the video is not playable due to strict censor laws here, thot I  ?might as well put in the pics!
Pic 1: Wah great tucker at Nirwana Bangsar of banana leaf rice wit fried chook, fried fish, fried sotong(calamari) and mutton curry! So much to eat so little time n so small tummy!! haha
Pic 2: After such a meal with extra rice everyone had to take a walk lah at the opposite shopping centre!
Pic 3: I think the opium in the banana leaf rice must hv got to this whiteman's head! So who u think is the real lookalike dummy, one in the window or the one outside??haha
Pic 4: Told this italiano I was aledy spoken for!! n no point getting on his knees!! must be the opium again, now affecting his brains!
Pic 5: All these three aunties think they are still ok for a modelling career?? Will somebody tell them or I leave it to Clarence? 
Pic 6 : After a real good walk time for supper at Papa rich of coffee, ice kacang and cake? everyone was too full to even move!!
Pic 7 : B'day cake (papa bun) with U Ang cigarette!! - cheapest b'day cake I can remember hving!! I dont know whether to blow or suck the cigarette???

2 comments:

  1. ayoyo, its like India all over again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Admin, how come I posted on 28th march and it's posted to 26th March?
    Mumbai indian?

    ReplyDelete